Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fun In LasVegas!



Our favorite spot on the "Strip" was the fountain show at the Bellagio Hotel!!
Warner had a trade show in Vegas--so I went with him. We stayed an extra weekend and our Utah and Arizona Kids met us there. We fit a lot of activities into that one week--Take a look!
We got to see a fun Tribute to Elvis Show--Thanks Em and Steve for the the tickets! Another night we got to see the Donny and Marie Show at the Flamingo--they were great!
Emily, Easton and Carly at the Chocolate Factory/ Cactus Garden. We saw some cool lizards!
!Filming the Chris Angel show right outside out Hotel (Luxor)--When the body guard saw me take this pic, he came over and asked me not to take any more!

A view of the Strip from one of the pedestrian overpasses! We did a LOT of walking!!!


After the trade show we moved to the Silverton Lodge (not on the" strip" and our Kids and families joined us. We spent the whole day--and into the night in our cool,poolside cabana.
We had a Poolside Baby Shower for Courtenay!



We spent all day and into the night at the cabana near the pool!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm loving this! las vegas is such a fun place to party and with such a fun family, you can't go wrong!! I love all of the pictures! You all look so fabulous and I certainly hope you're feeling better.

Glad you had fun, love you!

Emily said...

I love that picture of the fountains...nice one!

It was so much fun to see you guys, thanks for letting me hang out with you!!!!!

Love you!!

Courtenay Beth said...

Oh man, that was SO much fun! It was so good to see everyone, and RELAX, and...ahem...your camera seems to have had the same disfunction as mine...this is embarrassing...in all of my photo's and apparently all of yours, the camera made me look really FAT! There's got to be a glitch somewhere! LOL!!! You might want to get that checked out.

CindyV said...

Great pictures, LeAnn! Looks like you had a fun time with family and friends.

I want to see that fountain show someday -- I love fountains!

Carol and Bruce said...

Love all the photos and seeing the happy faces of all your family there together. Way to hang in there and have fun even though you felt terrible. Being sick in Vegas is simply not fair.