Thursday, April 8, 2010

Support Our Berries!

RAMBO of the RASPBERRIES!!
One to dig and one to supervise the digging!
Warner and Andrew had a "ceremony" after each section was finished and they placed the copper post caps!

Warner designed and built this structure for our Raspberries--They have been kind of running wild the past few years and he wanted to "corral them". These three wooden structures will have support wires running between them to help the berry canes stay up. Andrew was a big help digging the holes. He and Dad had a good time installing them.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Love the pics...men being manly.

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Those look so good!!! MMMM I wish I could be there to enjoy some of those Raspberries this year!!s I love those pics!! So cute!!! I'm glad scooter is helping out!! I miss you guys!! Can't wait to see you next month!! love you!!

Jenni said...

That picture of scooter is the greatest! hahaha! What a genius idea! Except for it made me REALLy sad that I won't be getting to enjoy any of those delicious rasberries in a smoothie while sittin out!

Courtenay Beth said...

They are SO cute! You have no idea how often I crave FRESH off the vine/bush/patch berries from our backyard!!! Those are looking DELUXE!!! I have the cutest family.ever.

Carol and Bruce said...

Awesome, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. It kinda reminds me of Brucie's bomb shelter for the roses:) They didn't do it half way that is for sure, that is going to last awhile.

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

I love the pictures and love the design! I am anxious to plant lots of berries, and fruit trees, and grapes, etc. when I get more room. As for the digging picture, it reminds me of going past a road crew (or any government-hired crew) usually one person is working and all the rest are watching! The pictures make it look more like fun than work!