Monday, October 11, 2010

Beautiful Jackson Hole, Wy











Just got back from a quick trip to Jackson to check out our newest little granddaughter: Annette Barrus Jackson. As you can see, she is perfect in every way and sooooo tiny! Just 5 pounds! A living doll.
We got to see some bears--CLOSE UP! eating berries up in a bush--notice the red circle around the brown bear. And loved seeing all the beautiful colors of fall and the breathtaking mountains!
Aaron and Joe look like cowboy models! We also took some great family photos of Court, John and Everett.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh she's gorgeous!!!!!!! Congratulations to Aaron, and I didn't know Joe went with you guys, how fun! Love to see Aaron as a gushing dad.

Jackson Hole IS beautiful and it looks like you guys had a great time.

Love all the pics!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh my gosh that baby is sooooo cute!!! I wish we could have gone so bad! That all looks like so much fun! I want to see more pics! love you!

Courtenay Beth said...

YAY!!! That was SO fun, way too short, but SO fun!!! Love you guys, great pics!

Jenni said...

Those picture are all absolutely beautiful! Your family is so beautiful and that baby girl is such a doll. So glad you guys had a good time! Joe's beard is intense!!! haha

Carol and Bruce said...

little Annette is certainly beautiful and tiny, my goodness she is tiny. I'm so glad it worked out that you could see her, what a blessing. It looks like a wonderful family time and I love all the pictures. The bears would have scared me to death.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

So I pretty much stopped looking at your blog because you stopped blogging! But- I see you have started again- I miss you guys! It was so good to see your faces!!! The pictures are so good! Love the country-ness in all the pics. Miss you! love you!- oh and your new grand baby is adorable!