Friday, November 20, 2009

New Career for Cleatus!!



Warner was asked to be the AUCTIONEER at the RS Service Auction! He went as Cleatus, he told jokes and did some poems and was a real entertainer. He wanted to wear his Cleatus teeth, but he couldn't talk very fast with them in. I got this super silly picture of him--it looks like he has had too much to drink! I promise he hadn't--just had a silly look on his face. It was a fun night and I won cooking from Yolie N. so on Saturday, she is bringing us some authentic Philipino food! Yumm! I hope you enjoy these pictures of Warner, he really did do an awesome job!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

looks like it was wonderful! i wish we lived closer to each other...missing you guys!

Courtenay Beth said...

Wow, my dad is so talented. Geez dad, you know how to make us proud! I really wish I could have been there!!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

awesome! Dad is really talented....and cute! :) I'm glad he got to do that and you guys had fun! I wish i could have been there! and to get that YUMMY food! That sounds DELISH tight now! Love you!