Saturday, June 6, 2009

...then along came a spider.....





So mom and I were busy cleaning the back patio, getting it ready for our heavy summer schedule of hosting some cook outs with some of Springfields finest citizens....our friends,
when all of a sudden this big boy drops in to take a look at what's going on. I had never seen anything like it. I grabbed my camera and started shooting. He just hung there busy playing with that gooey amber stuff....whatever that is. It's like he was saying "I'm ready for my photo session now".
Mom took a picture of me shooting the spider. (red circle)
We tried to find a picture of it on the internet to see what kind it is but were unsuccessful.
Anyway, I thought the photos were pretty cool.......in a creepy sort of way.

dad

4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks, now I will have nightmares.

Amanda said...

...and frightened Miss Muffit (Amanda) away. Yikes.

Courtenay Beth said...

WOAH! COOL! that's awesome, those photos are so so cool!

Carol and Bruce said...

I was just checking to see if Emily had commented, sure enough!

Those are really cool photos, you are awesome. I loved the post.